I found this zebra look on this website
Blue paper cut to about 12X15
Vanilla paper :)
Old straw broom pieces.
Googly eyes (optional)
1. Have students tear a piece of manila paper and glue on, torn side up.
2. Trace a rectangle on white paper about 4" X 5"
3. Provide strips of white paper for students to make legs,neck and head.
4. Draw stripes on body, legs, neck and head. Show images of actual zebras so they can see how the stripes are curved and vary in width. Encourage to draw them this way, otherwise you will get straight up and down stripes.
5. Assemble and glue down the parts.
6. Tear pieces of batting for clouds, if desired. Add a pom pom for nose, draw eye or use googly eye, add b&w yard for mane and head. Glue on pieces of broom for grass.