10. Move around a lot in the classroom. It is good exercise and helps students stay on task.
9. Always have tissues and band aids.
8. Greet students when they come into class.
7. Kids like to tattle, and teachers are who they tattle to.
6. Never use sarcasm.
5. Encourage curiosity over right answers.
4. Don't talk too much. They hardly hear a word we say anyway, (and talking louder won't help.)
3. Teachers really do have their favorites, but they usually get the least attention.
2. Have faith in students and discourage neediness.
1. Try to consider things from their point of view.